I am not a nutritionist or an expert. I am a human person who battles a sugar addiction (this is a real thing lol), loves food, and works daily to create more balance and moderation in her life.
That’s what it’s about – balance and moderation. I believe in listening to your body, first and foremost. Paying attention to how certain foods make you feel will help you to know how you function best and what you should probably avoid.
I’m a big fan of the 80/20 rule, meaning 80% of the time you eat on track for your goals (whole, clean foods, no junk, etc) and the other 20% you allow life to happen 😉
What do you think? What’s your food philosophy? What do you need help with? I love brainstorming and finding resources for people, so I’m sure you’ll find some helpful ideas on this page!!
See below for meal prep links & tips!!